hello a bit late "never mind2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Hi to all and Please Forgive For Me,i Am Cappi 42 Years Of Age Married With Two Young Boys,i Now Live In The Hautes Pyrenees France,i Spent A Long Time In The Royal Marines,the Moved On To Sf Forces,i`m An Instructor In Jungle Survival,mountain And Artic Also,i Broke My Back So Retired I Was ,i Love Woman Fishing Hunting,etc Etc Also Joining This Forum Has Been Good For Me As I Am Sick Of Talking French Every Day ,please Everyone Put Me On Your Buddies List.i Joined 2008 ,but Started On The Forum Last Week.please For Give.

BIG THANKS SPAMEL FOR POINTING ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION KISS KISS

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Hi Cappi, enjoy this forum.
Where exactly are you situated in the pyrenees?

Cheers,

Tom

hi situated 3500ft up in a small valley by a lake ,in the area VALS D ZAN, 65400top spot outdoors on the mtn ,it`s a good place to be.
HE WHO RESTS SLEEPS WELL

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Hi Cappi, Enjoy the site, how long have you lived in France?

Hi andybythesea i`ve been here just about three years now bought an old grange and converted it,to every one out there it is hard ,but worth it it`s very hard inthe winter but by god good in the bush.

HE WHO DARES......................................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE