Heinnie Haynes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Well I know it's been said before and that they are pretty well known, but I wanted just to pass on a recommendation for this supplier of knives (& plenty of other cool kit), based on my personal experiences with them.

http://www.heinnie.com/

Well set out website, loads of interesting products, good clear customer communications and very quick delivery. What more could you want?!!

I have no connection with them other than as a satisfied customer.

phaserrifle

Nomad
Jun 16, 2008
South of England
I like hennie, as has been said, they have good service, and orders seem to arrive pretty quickly (2-3 days for my 2 orders)

they are more expensive than some other places, but the prices do include P&P which is nice, especialy if you are only ordering 1 or 2 items (when it can work out cheaper)

Improviser

Tenderfoot
I've used them twice first buy was a Wilkinson Sword Dartmoor knife a while ago & second last week for a Spyderco Bug for my keyring.

In both cases i rang to place the orders and was really impressed with there excellent very knowledgeable no bull***t manner, fast delivery too!

They also have some good special offers on from time to time.

76bts

The service from Heinnie is excellent and I don't mind paying a little more for this. They also stock many items (particularly knives) unavailable anywhere else in the UK and even Europe. Just ordered an Ontario Rat1 and Spyderco Tenacious - check out the prices on these and they are excellent quality knives, good backup for your fixed blade when outdoors.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
I've used them twice first buy was a Wilkinson Sword Dartmoor knife a while ago & second last week for a Spyderco Bug for my keyring.

In both cases i rang to place the orders and was really impressed with there excellent very knowledgeable no bull***t manner, fast delivery too!

They also have some good special offers on from time to time.

Spyderco Bug - I've been looking at these are they any good?

Also another thumbs up for HH - always 1st class service.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i would not call overpriced good service ,their prices are higher than anywhere else.even if they do a quick delivery,i would call it a poor service.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
i would not call overpriced good service ,their prices are higher than anywhere else.even if they do a quick delivery,i would call it a poor service.

When I have rung them they have been really helpful, giving expert advice freely and in a friendly manner. Higher price is often offset by included delivery costs. AND - you can visit them, which is not always the case with some internet-only concerns.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Spyderco Bug - I've been looking at these are they any good?

Also another thumbs up for HH - always 1st class service.

The bug is good for a keyring knife.Perfectly formed and very,very small!

As for HH,my wallet hates me since i found that site!Excellent service...

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Spyderco bug arrived this morning - 24hrs! Beautiful little thing whose size belies its usefulness. Sharp enough to shave hairs straight out of the box and already living on my keyring.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE