heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

v8mule

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
wigan
Dave Canterbury isn't in the latest season I'm not sure why but google search says he saw either sacked or asked to leave

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Dave Canterbury isn't in the latest season I'm not sure why but google search says he saw either sacked or asked to leave

Yeah I no, it was something to do with an irregularity with his military background/record.

But either way he was very entertaining and a good watch, it gave both sides to an argument, he was a bull in a china shop and Cody liked to think a little lol.

Leave only footprints take only memories

v8mule

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
wigan
Yeah I no, it was something to do with an irregularity with his military background/record.

But either way he was very entertaining and a good watch, it gave both sides to an argument, he was a bull in a china shop and Cody liked to think a little lol.

Leave only footprints take only memories

Mate it looks like its only me a you up at this time on a Saturday :)

I don't think he said much about the military training it was more discovery bigging it up
Dave was there for the entertainment in the show and he really does know his stuff tracking, hunting, trapping, navigation and whining about Cody.
Cody on the other hand shelter, foraging, fire lighting and whining about Dave.
Yes I know it's all in the edit and I bet there's a lot of footage that we'll never see coz that doesn't make good tv
Just look at the other sh1t like ice road truckers! There are other drivers that do the same job and are made to look like idiots.

One car two far, how can you drive a TJ down a glacier snap a half shaft and not spill 1 drop of diff oil he didn't even get oil on hi hands when he pulled the shaft out of the axle

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE