Voymir airgun pellets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
So just a bit of a heads up to anyone on here who has seen the prices and was thinking of ordering, or for anyone who has ordered and is waiting to recieve.

There's been an ongoing thread on another forum about said website, and a lot of members have ordered during December, and yet to receive.

Wondering if anyone on here has ordered and is still waiting, or a heads up to anyone looking to order and a possible PayPal claim back.

Seller is also on fleabay as Voymir

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Cheers. I was going to order, but have been stalling over the Christmas period. Will be holding off now and doing some research!

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
Yeah there's a few on agf with issues, iv also noticed the ebay shop is offering a 20% off, and has recently had some negative feedback from people expecting them within a few days and having nothing.

I know some who have been waiting since Dec 3rd, myself since the 17th.

If they turn up by next week then it's been a massive fuss over nothing, but I struggle to see how everyone on the other site is waiting for an overdue delivery.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
It may not be the sellers fault. I have a close friend who works for DPD and they're over run at the moment. They depot is full of crates of parcels, some having been sent at the beginning of the month. It's apparently caused by the royal mail strikes, christmas and people taking leave for Christmas. Usually he would be delivering about 110 parcels a day and for the last few weeks he's been doing as many as 230.

Just thought I'd mention it before everyone blames the seller.

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
It may not be the sellers fault. I have a close friend who works for DPD and they're over run at the moment. They depot is full of crates of parcels, some having been sent at the beginning of the month. It's apparently caused by the royal mail strikes, christmas and people taking leave for Christmas. Usually he would be delivering about 110 parcels a day and for the last few weeks he's been doing as many as 230.

Just thought I'd mention it before everyone blames the seller.
Not sure, check out the thread on agf, used different couriers, yet nothing has arrived to anyone yet. Was just a heads up to anyone on here who spotted the deal on the website or Ebay and decided to jump on it, they might not arrive.

Mine haven't, and there's not one person on agf who's parcel has been 'posted' from them in December and has recieved it. Little more than a coincidence.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Not sure, check out the thread on agf, used different couriers, yet nothing has arrived to anyone yet. Was just a heads up to anyone on here who spotted the deal on the website or Ebay and decided to jump on it, they might not arrive.

Mine haven't, and there's not one person on agf who's parcel has been 'posted' from them in December and has recieved it. Little more than a coincidence.

Ah that's fair enough, I just though I'd share some info I had from the state of the courier system at the mo. Hopefully everyone get's their items. I'm still waiting for stuff to be received/delivered myself from Christmas.

Reactions: Decacraft

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE