heads up lads and lasses !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
just been doing the rounds cheaking for bargins and noticed that strike force supplies has brand new carinthia defence 4 sleeping bags and compression sack going for £69.99 ! i dont know the normal price for these but noticed heinnies has them for £143.95 which is usually a good site to benchmark prices by !

cheers andrew.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
No reflection on you for the info(thanks), but it does amaze me that these ended up in a surplus store and not wrapped round some deserving serving.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Surely said shop has bought them from a supplier,ive seen the same bag on other sites, i dont think they are taking them away from any serving guy's that would only happen if they were liberated shall we say from m.o.d stores.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Wow, that's an amazing price! They're not for everyone though, these bags - the breathing hole doesn't open up very large at all and even the big ones aren't massive but the centre zip makes them convenient in a hammock and they are pretty warm (and not overly bulky)

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
So they can go down to about -15 then. I might get one.
Spandit- would you reccomend it then.

-15 is the comfort rating, and it is accurate. If you wear thermals/socks etc it will keep you toasty beyond that. If I put my Tropen in my Defence 4 iit will cope with just about anything.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Thinking about it. For that price, yes, I would recommend it. You could probably flog it on eBay for a profit if you didn't like it! :)

tonyge

Tenderfoot
Jul 6, 2012
Leeds
just been doing the rounds cheaking for bargins and noticed that strike force supplies has brand new carinthia defence 4 sleeping bags and compression sack going for £69.99 ! i dont know the normal price for these but noticed heinnies has them for £143.95 which is usually a good site to benchmark prices by !

cheers andrew.
I'm thinking about it as well. The price is amazing. But i am curious why the new bag can be provided with half price of heinnies?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE