Massive clearout! Bargains!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greeneggcat

Forager
Sep 9, 2005
wet wet gloucestershire
Hello, i am having a massive clearout at the mo. I have these things for sale. All prices include postage to mainland uk.

1 Carinthia military sleeping bag, brand new, never used, including brirish army issued stuff sack (used). Total weight inc stuff sack (260g) is 2.2 kg. £50 SPF TO NESS

2 Carinthia military sleeping bag, brand new, never used, including white cotton liner and used dutch issue cordura stuff sack. Total weight inc stuff sack (770g) is 3kg £50 SPF TO NESS

Please note these are similar to the defence 4, but are not excactley the same. They are part of the mcss ( modular combat sleep system) and are the outer winter weight sleeping bags.

http://www.bcbin.com/index.php?productID=1589

3 Carinthia defence 4, brand new never used including new carinthia stuff sack. Total weight inc stuff sack (210g) is 2.04kg It is the 200cm length £75 SPF (see post below)

http://www.heinnie.com/product.asp?P_ID=3804

4 Tru-Spec multicam waterproof trousers xl/r. Brand new never worn. £25

5 US issue goretex (branded) woodland waterproof trousers xl/r. Worn once. £20

6 5.11 Tac vest, olive green, size medium. As new. £25 RESERVED FOR SHAMBLING SHAMAN TIL FRI SPF

bcuk1 001.jpgbcuk1 002.jpgbcuk1 007.jpgbcuk1 005.jpgbcuk1 010.jpgbcuk1 012.jpgbcuk1 011.jpgbcuk1 014.jpgbcuk1 015.jpgbcuk1 017.jpgbcuk1 020.jpg

Thanks for looking!

7 Olive green survival aids goretex bivi, used, plus has some unit markings in black marker. Weight 730 grams. £30 SPF TO NESS

ALLSO WILLING TO ACCEPT TRADES/PART TRADES. PARTICULARLY LOOKING FOR GOOD LIGHT WEIGHT TARP, LED HEADLAMP. TRY ME!

Attachments

• bcuk1 022.jpg
    bcuk1 022.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 32
  • bcuk1 023.jpg
    bcuk1 023.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

greeneggcat

Forager
Sep 9, 2005
wet wet gloucestershire
Ok guys just a quick update to let you know all paypal and addresses received. Everything will be posted first thing sat morning. Sorry couldn't post earlier, haven't quite managed to make enough money to walk out of work! ;-) ( I wish tho at times!)

Will pm you all with postage details/tracking no.s on the morrow.

Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE