Happy Happy Dave

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
We have 4 ducks.. 2 Cherry Valleys and 2 Khaki Campbells and the 3 girls have decided to lay... We're now getting between a dozen and 18 eggs a week and they're delicious. :D

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
great stuff.

My parents keep chickens back home - the eggs are like nothing else.

I very occasionally get half a dozen through the post! :D - makes me happy.

andy

legin

Tenderfoot
Nov 30, 2009
Spalding
we have four and you wouldn't know they were there apart from the devastation they have performed on the garden.:lmao:
My daughter has a few and just fenced off part of the garden for them to forage in. Nice eggs! The family have the other two thirds to play in. I get ours from one of the teachers at school who's got a large plot with some chickens and sells a couple of dozen eggs per week in the staff room.

Nigel.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
I'll soon be 'dispatching' around 38 laying hens that are no longer commercially viable. Does anybody want a few? They are Black rocks and still lay around 3 eggs a week each.

I'll soon be 'dispatching' around 38 laying hens that are no longer commercially viable. Does anybody want a few? They are Black rocks and still lay around 3 eggs a week each.

I have no room for anymore but these would make a good starting point for someone. I have 2 black rocks and 2 warrens.

How many birds do you have total locum76?
I assume you have a poultry laying farm then.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE