Happy Birthday Clouston98

Sorted that for you birthday boy.
many happy returns hope you've had a good un

now what lovely vintage kit did you get?

Oh n btw dont ever paint your room black. I painted just my ceilin in my room at my folks. It made it so dark all the time. Shan my stepdaughter wanted her room painted black when we moved. Soon ojt a veto on that un

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Cheers mate! The dog and associated stuff (leads, whistles etc) a pair of Fjallraven vida pros and a bank account with something to put it it were this years pressies- did very well I thought, the dogs coming along great already :).

I'll take your advice about the black, never tried it and unlikely I ever will:D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It's good advice; one of my friends painted her bedroom red, black and white….birth life and death…. she said. Uhuh; gloomiest damned room you ever saw, and worse than that it wouldn't paint over either when she got fed up with it :rolleyes:

All those pressies and no cake ? Surely… :D

M

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I was being funny about painting it black. It is a really bad idea as others have said. Sounds like you did well for your Birthday, you must be a happy chappy. Be good to see some update pictures of the pup, you know we can never resist a doggy here. :D

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE