Hands on bushcraft in Swindon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bristolsparks

Jul 19, 2011
bristol
Hi Peeps

As you guess im in Bristol and looking to go on a 1 or 2 day course to get back into camping and learn some bushcraft.

I was looking at hands on bushcraft in Swindon and wondered if anyone had any experiences with them or can suggest any other good courses to go on which is local?

Kind regards

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Hi,
I used to live in Bristol until recently, there are a few people who do stuff in the mendips quite close to you or if it was me I would have a look at what bushcraft expeditions have got going on . They are based in dorset about an hour and 20 min drive from Bristol . I believe they run courses from that area to

They do good value stuff via this forum http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75307

Last edited:

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
Hi Josh

I have seen a few of your youtube videos, great stuff.
Woudl always be interested in advice and help
Regards

Adam

if you fancy meeting for a day out in the woods at any point just let me know, i have an ancient woodland site nearby with good parking access.
im based in wells, about 30 minuites away if you take the chew valley route.

benjy

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2010
Swindon
Handsonbushcraft is a company set up by one of friends. I've not been on any of his courses, but I know people who have who've been very impressed with his knowledge. The guy is also a very dedicated scout leader and runs many courses for scouts, explorers and Network in Swindon.

Perhaps not a hugely helpful comment, but he is a stand up guy who, in my opinion, would not rip anyone off.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE