Guess the baby's weight - competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I think Whittler Kev won actually mate :)

16 pounds in an ounce, so:

Southey 7lbs
Whittler Kev 6lb 11.5oz

By my reckoning that makes Southey the winner by half an ounce - well done matey :)

Southey, If you can PM me your address etc, i'll get it in the post. I wont have much to do over the next two weeks :yikes:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Sorry for the delay Southey, i've been a tad busy with Tilly:

IMG_0117.jpg

I'll get the "prize" off tomorrow :)

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Awwwww dude! she is lovely, hang on! Wifelys about best change screen before I'm a house dad for another few years!!! no worries matey, I'm not going any where:)

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Trunksy is now housebound for another 3 years - just be me and Dan at meets for the forseeable future!! ;-)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Congratulations!
I only just caught up with this thread ....
Welcome to 18 years of being nagged (if not by one of your women then by the other!) :D

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Congratulations!
I only just caught up with this thread ....
Welcome to 18 years of being nagged (if not by one of your women then by the other!) :D

There's three of them now :yikes:. I'm preparing myself for the battle of the loo seat :)

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
There's three of them now :yikes:. I'm preparing myself for the battle of the loo seat :)

Know what you mean mate, I'm in the same boat! - thing to remember (and remind them if nagged) is that they have the assistance of gravity with it!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE