Grohmann

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CanRanger

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2004
Canada
home.cogeco.ca
Ok I know it was your thread and dilemma to solve as what to do but I am weak I couldn't resist so I called and ordered a grohman today. I got the NO. 1 in rosewood the extra bonus was I got to talk with Michelle for a while. Yes I know what your thinking it is a small conttry and we do all know each other but we don't tell people that. :pack:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Hoodoo, if i stopped at what i *needed* i would have stopped at my Mora! I think your right though, increasing to collections and trying them all out is the funnest bit!

:biggthump

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
CanRanger said:
Ok I know it was your thread and dilemma to solve as what to do but I am weak I couldn't resist so I called and ordered a grohman today. I got the NO. 1 in rosewood the extra bonus was I got to talk with Michelle for a while. Yes I know what your thinking it is a small conttry and we do all know each other but we don't tell people that. :pack:

Abe, that's pretty pathetic that you have to buy a knife just to talk to a woman. :rolmao:

whitebuffalo

Banned
Oct 28, 2004
Cornwall
One of my first ever knives was a Grohmann given to me by a canadian soldier I worked with when I lived among the Blackfeet. These are wonderful little knives.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Or course! (Andy, that might be the reason your not succeeding with the girl upstairs :?: ) :wink:

SARHound

Jan 28, 2005
Canada
Grohmann blades are pieces of art and thats about the extent of their usefullness.

If sharpening your Grohmann every 10 mns is your thing go ahead and buy one.

They get VERY sharp very quick and dull just as quickly.

Money is better spent elsewhere.

Hound

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE