Grhhh Arghh!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Every time i go to log in i have to type out my username and password even though i have the sign me in automatically thing ticked

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Hi...

What I normally do is just keep logging in and then mark the 'remember password' box every time. It normally works at last... :wink:

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Hmmm, it could be a Mozilla thing ... which version are you using?

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Adi007 said:
Hmmm, it could be a Mozilla thing ... which version are you using?
No, not Mozilla specific. I've just fired up :evil: :twisted: IE and that dosn't stay logged in either so I'm guessing your cookie is doing somthing I've told my firewall to block which is 3rd party, web bugs and private header. If your using one of these let me know and I'll tweak the settings.
Cheers
David

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Cookies shouldn't be an issue ... but because it is passing data from the cookie to the chat page it could have a problem and see it as either a web bug.

I'll look into it further later ...

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Adi007 said:
Cookies shouldn't be an issue ... but because it is passing data from the cookie to the chat page it could have a problem and see it as either a web bug.

I'll look into it further later ...
Right,
Working now, for some reason zonealarm sees the cookie as a third party one so anyone with moderatly paranoid privacy settings will hit this problem!
Cheers
David

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Odd that, since the cookie isn't third party ... hmmm.

Thanks for that feedback. It might hep me get a fix on the problem.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE