Grail knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Skulls are legal to own. I have a couple. One Pops has. It would freak most people out having that staring at you in your bedroom, but she’s not normal. And collects skulls. And not normal.

You can buy them quite freely online. And as long as they are respected, it’s OK to trade. Many people leave their skulls to science or medical use. Not so much now as as replicas are very good and more robust when handling.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Skulls are legal to own. I have a couple. One Pops has. It would freak most people out having that staring at you in your bedroom, but she’s not normal. And collects skulls. And not normal.

You can buy them quite freely online. And as long as they are respected, it’s OK to trade. Many people leave their skulls to science or medical use. Not so much now as as replicas are very good and more robust when handling.

Cheers - I want a Memento Mori for my bathroom.

Reactions: JonathanD

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol

Cooool
Who wants "normal" anyway (whatever that is)?

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Oooh. Discounting the above, it would still have to be film knives. I have pretty much all of the main weapons from the next Kingsman film out in December. The Kings Man. It’s an utter blade fest. If it is a success then they’ll be worth loads View attachment 68896View attachment 68898View attachment 68899

Favourite knife has to be this one. I’ve got one in scandi too which Stu made with a presentation box. So I’ve decided to make this a user.

View attachment 68900View attachment 68901View attachment 68904

But then again. In terms of favourite AND value. This one is special.
View attachment 68902View attachment 68903
Great choices, I really want to try your knife design....pass around maybe :)

Reactions: Brizzlebush

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland

Why do I have a vision of a bushcraft version of Abby Sciuto ? :)

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
One of the screen used ones came up for sale a couple of years back. £93k #2.

View attachment 68882

#7 is one of my prized possessions.

View attachment 68881View attachment 68883

One thing I really want though is an accurate Crocodile Dundee Bowie.
That is the knife I lusted over as a lad as I crawled around the undergrowth pretending to be John Rambo with my cheap Chinese hollow handle survival knife

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
That is the knife I lusted over as a lad as I crawled around the undergrowth pretending to be John Rambo with my cheap Chinese hollow handle survival knife

I think most people our age did that. John J is responsible for so many people getting into this lark. Paul Kirtley is the same. The Survival Aids catalogue, Wilkinson Sword survival knife and Survival, Weapons and Techniques magazine.

Reactions: Big Si

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
I think most people our age did that. John J is responsible for so many people getting into this lark. Paul Kirtley is the same. The Survival Aids catalogue, Wilkinson Sword survival knife and Survival, Weapons and Techniques magazine.
I'm guessing you're around the mid to late 40's age bracket then Jonathan?

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Fifty. I was 12 when First Blood came out. Saw it on VHS when it was released at the local rental. And then we all went out and bought Lofty’s book.
Ha, almost the same! I was 10. My uncle bought me Lofty's book for Christmas that year...was my bible, still is now. Mine is still in pristine condition. I could re write that book to you haha. I wonder how many of the original copies are still kicking around today.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE