Got any snow yet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
At long last, it started at 20:25 last night and it's still snowing now with heavy snow forecast all day.:mexwave:

The Landy's warming up and I'm off to the woods (before SWMBO get up and give's me a load of jobs to do).:hatscarf:

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
A light dusting overnight:
Photo0297.jpg

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Just been reading the Edinburgh council website about the weather ,
It states that Edinburgh has had 14inches since friday !

Craig...........

siman

Tenderfoot
Oct 29, 2010
Blackpool, UK
Still nothing here. Hope it doesn't either, as I may have a new job and I cant be arsed falling off the motorbike like last year. Hurt, a lot.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Ive got 2 feet out the front and had to ski to tescos yesterday ( ok i didnt need much of a reason to do that)
Swmbo's 107 isnt going anywhare fast but the kangoos out,i keep looking at my half finnished 88"landrover and wished id invested more time to get it on the road in the summer.
Soloman

pwb

Clearing the road to the house to get the car out and for access for a much needed delivery of heating oil :hatscarf: not run out ...yet :togo:, thank god for the old open fire places though.
Borrowed the works compact tractor sure beats a shovel .

DSC03458Small.jpg

Tor helge

Settler
May 23, 2005
Northern Norway
www.torbygjordet.com
Clearing the road to the house to get the car out and for access for a much needed delivery of heating oil :hatscarf: not run out ...yet :togo:, thank god for the old open fire places though.
Borrowed the works compact tractor sure beats a shovel .

DSC03458Small.jpg

Looks like you have the same amount of snow as we have up here. And we got most of it today. Has only been 5-10 centimeters for a month.

Tor

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE