Goodbye

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hobbitboy

Forager
Jun 30, 2004
Erm... it's variable
I will use this oppurtunity to say goodbye.......(potentially)
I leave for Sheffield Uni in bout 1and a 1/2 days and am foolishly leaving my comp back in Stoke. So I may not be posting for I while! However the Uni Computers may let me on depending on the firewall, so goodbye maybe!!

Cheers guys for really interesting topics and for new and shiny knowledge! (And thanks to Gary at Bearclaw for the new and shiny axe)

Peace and love

Matt P
aka Hobbitboy

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I'm sure you'll find someway of getting here, even if you can't use the uni computer I'm sure you'll find like minded people with internet access ;-)
.... if not see you in the holidays :wave:

:biggthump
Ed

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
TAKE YOUR COMPUTER!!!! All of your work will probably need to be submitted typed in a particular font and format..... even if you don't have net access from your room you will really need your computer.

Ed

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
take a PC. If you have space

I will be around for a few more days until I leave Sheffield to go to Uni. I still wont be very far away (Nottingham so if you ever get weekends where you want to go off for a trip email me (pm your addy if you want).
Bushcraftuk wasn't filterd from school and I doubt it is from sheffield Uni

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
I'm sure you'll find a way to keep in touch! :biggthump

All the best at Uni, Matt! :wave:

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
As they all say take your 'puter if poss or at least pick up a cheap laptop. It'll make life lots easier. Not that you will have time to work with the second most popular national park in the world on the doorstep! :eek:):

hobbitboy

Forager
Jun 30, 2004
Erm... it's variable
Cheers guys!! Brother threatened to beat to pulp if I took either of the 2 computers!! Oh well.........
So, I go tomorrow.....failed my drivin test this morning because I didnt signal to leave a roundabout! The girlfriend has just crashed her car...... and I ain't started packing yet................

:eek:): :eek:): :eek:): its goin well...... :eek:): :eek:): :eek:):

masongary44

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 6, 2004
Leeds, England
Good luck, and enjoy Uni.... A true life changing experience..!!

I would be surprised to find a uni that puts anything in place that prevents knowledge sharing and intellectual development!!!

And if they do... I am sure you will be able to corrupt someone that can fix things for you :naughty: for the price of a few beers

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
I'm sure you will will be ableto use PCs at uni. I've had no trouble getting on one for a while. This is when I don't have my access card set up yet. proof that I go to the uni is enough for them

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE