Good Deal on Nanok Sleeping Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Just thought I'd give people a heads up, Nanok bags on offer here on British Blades

I have a -10 and was well warm in my hammock on Saturday night :D

As per the norm in these cases, nothing to doo with Outdoorcode apart from being a very satisfied customer ;)

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Cheers for the heads up Phil, I spoke to Andy and picked up a couple of the -10's.

Not an impulse buy but my eurohike bag is not great late autum/winter and my son has outgrown his bag so at that price couldn't resist.

Moduser

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
I've just been on the phone myself - after the freezing time spent during March in the New Forest (grrr Scout camps...), it's time I invested in a good cold weather bag. This certainly seems a good deal!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Just ordered a zero / -25 combo from Andrew - absolute bargain - thanks for the heads up guys (already have a -10 for me and its the mutts nutts - the combo gives either two -20 possibilities or a super warm rig for my g/f who sleeps far colder than me!

Red

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Now that is what I call a bargain! Damn I wish I had some spair cash right now :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE