Going to order a Sass smock in the next day or two,what extras would you add?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jjv110

Forager
May 22, 2005
Jersey C.I.
reinhardt_woets said:
Sorry to go against your word Julian but I always have enjoyed a wired hood as it increases my peripheral vision when bended correctly. Just each to his own I suppose.
Nothing against the wired hood, Reinhardt,Mine has one. I just meant that I don't use it that much, the whole hood that is. I find when wearing a hood it spoils your hearing if your trying to be "sneaky beaky", and you can't hear how much noise you're making. I still like a smock with a hood though for the added protection it gives from the elements,say for example when you're static and are cooking or something, even when it's rolled up and around your neck.

Julian.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I phoned Sass again later in the week and my luck was in,they said that they had a small amount of material and could manage to make one last Olive Green smock and to phone back later in the day to make sure that they had enough.They did so i got my order in quick sharp and told them i needed it for August and its just arrived this morning(how about that for quick service ay) :).Ive had a quick look at it,tried it on a couple of times,it fits perfect,plenty of room in it but still a nice fit,it looks and feels very well made.All in all very well pleased i must say. :)

Thank you SASS.

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
spamel said:
How about a picture?
Sorry Spamel,i havent got a camera(soon will have hopefully)and even if i did have a camera right now i am not smart enough to post a pic anyway :( :)

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Beer Monster said:
Just found this website and it seems to me that they make a quite good SAS smock with option of producing it in olive drab. It's a bit cheaper than the SASS one too .........

LAVA designs SAS Smock
They look and sound pretty good and their available in OG too.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i bought a black ripstop smock from them about 5 years ago,which is a great piece of kit.but i can still clearly remember the owner mr lewis telling me i could not get a kit karry smock for some reason he tried every thing possible to put me off(rather strange).in the end i did not get it and opted for a sas smock with some extras,which he did not want to give me either.i got wool cuffs,hood retainer,d-rings on the top pocket outside and in.when i think about it now i wish i had went somewhere else .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE