Glencoe winter meet - 13-18th Feb 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
There is a crackin band on the 16th in the Clachaig... Lewis Hamilton (No... not that one) and the Boogie Brothers, so should be busy.
I should be leaving Glasgow on Friday late afternoon if anyone needs a lift.

Ally

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
I've got some friends in the village who might come along... messy me thinks...
Tam will like the open mic night aswell, maybe we could start a new craze, open air guitar night?

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
There is a crackin band on the 16th in the Clachaig... Lewis Hamilton (No... not that one) and the Boogie Brothers, so should be busy.
I should be leaving Glasgow on Friday late afternoon if anyone needs a lift.

Ally

I get into Glasgow Central station at 11:16 on the Friday - it might be good to come up with you, what do you think? I could lurk about and get some food and meet you ???

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
I should be leaving Glasgow around lunchtime or thereafter, i will be leaving from my office in Port Dundas, so shouldn't be a problem, only prob will be if the work drags on a bit later

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I should be leaving Glasgow around lunchtime or thereafter, i will be leaving from my office in Port Dundas, so shouldn't be a problem, only prob will be if the work drags on a bit later

Sounds good. I don't know Glasgow at all, would you be able to pick me up at Central Station? As long as I've somewhere warm to sit and wait and read it's no problem to me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE