Ghillie kettle group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ok spiritwalker the cork will be 50p
Steve from Ghillie just want to conferm which you would like to be added to the chain
PM sent

Last edited:

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
hi la can you pick up your pms so i can sort payment tonight please and as for the chain i would like the whistle on the chain please and the cork loose so i can plug it up to carry water :D
thanks for this awaiting your reply on pm

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
Got my setup today many thanks its so shiny and tiny cant wait to get out and brew up big mug of tea and a bannock nom nom nom

Springheeljack1

Forager
May 12, 2011
Sheffield
Hi Sandbags, could I join this GB and get a Anodised Maverick, with a pot support, triangular support, and a cork.

I'll do a bank transfer on the 15th (blessed payday), if you PM your details.

Thanks again for organising this.

Sent from my pie-phone, via Tip-top......…hmm Tip-top!

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Is there a closing date on this group buy? I've been tempted by Ghillies for a while and fancy one of those anodised ones but funds are low due to Yule. I should have better fundage after Yuletime though.

Claudiasboris

Springheeljack1

Forager
May 12, 2011
Sheffield
Mine came today, looking forward to trying it out tomorrow, surprised by how much lighter the Anodised version is.

Thanks again for running this group buy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE