Another Ghillie Kettle Group buy :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hello Mountainm
Ok Steve can give 20% off the kits and mkettle.
In fact Steve is offering 20% off all his stuff online. Which isn't as good as the deal for the aluminium kettles. But if you buy a cook kit it will could be posted with the kettle,saving on postage

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
And to the guys who have already brought a kettle and might have quiet liked a cook kit. I have only just found out about this. But be in pm me if you feel the need to

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Thanks for that - very tempted by the adventurer, my heart wants one, my head is saying - "when would you carry the darn thing".

I'll probably push the button tonight after a couple of whiskys when the head doesn't hold so much sway! :D

I'd better sort out some prices then :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi all.
As Ghillie are doing a 20% off everything on their website. I've asked to add cookset in on here at 20% off. To add to a kettle if you wish it saves on postage as well.
Prices are below

Cook sets 

Large 15.96
Small 13.31

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Kettle arrived this afternoon, thank you kindly it looks smashin', haven't had a chance to give it a test run yet like

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
Kettle arrived this morning. Looks like an excellent piece of kit, I can't wait to test it this weekend.

Big thanks to Sandbag for organising the group buy and arranging alternative delivery as I was on holiday!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Great to hear guys .
Glad your got to you Grotzilla, I was a bit conserned.
And yes Ghillie don't hang around sending the kettles out once you have paid me :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Just given ing it another go with these brilliant Ghillie kettles before I get swamped with hammock orders

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE