ghillie-kettle group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
barney...........1lt kettle
stickbow.....cookset 1.5lt size
heath...........1.5lt and cook set
Nigelp................1 litre kettle
Eds................... 1litre & pan support
FordPrefect......1.5lt Kettle
WolfCub..........1 litre kettle
Johnnytheboy........1 litre kettle
underground.......... 1.5 litre kettle
Dingo................1.5lt kettle & pan support
Subedarmajor.....1.5 ltr kettle + cook set and pan support
MacFeegle.........1 litre kettle
Born Slippy.......... 1litre kettle
chelks...................1.5 ltr kettle and pot stand
schwuk..................1.5 ltr kettle and cookset

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
1.barney...........1lt kettle..........................................................paid
2.stickbow.....1.5ltr kettle and cookset.......................................paid
3.heath...........1.5lt and cook set...............................................paid
4.Nigelp................1 litre kettle..................................................bank transfer
5.Eds................... 1litre & pan support......................................paid
6.FordPrefect......1.5lt Kettle......................................................paid
7.WolfCub..........1 litre kettle.....................................................paid
8.Johnnytheboy........1 litre kettle...............................................paid
9.Dingo................1.5lt kettle & pan support
10.Subedarmajor.....1.5 ltr kettle + cook set and pan support.........bank transfer
11.MacFeegle.........1 litre kettle...................................................paid
12.Born Slippy.......... 1litre kettle..................................................paid
13.chelks...................1.5 ltr kettle and pot stand...........................paid
14.schwuk..................1.5 ltr kettle and cookset............................paid
15.jddubber............1.5ltr, cook set and pan stand

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
A big thanks to Sandbag for being the GB-king ;)

Sorry I had to drop out of this one but Chainsaw very kindly offered to give me his un-used cookset set, have to say it's exactly what I was looking for to complement my ghillie-kettle.

So many thanks to Chainsaw too :D

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
for everybody else the answer was andy wasn't to late...order has been sent ,money paid and let me know when you get your stuff

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
1.barney...........1lt kettle..........................................................paid
2.stickbow.....1.5ltr kettle and cookset.......................................paid
3.heath...........1.5lt and cook set...............................................paid
4.Nigelp................1 litre kettle..................................................paid
5.Eds................... 1litre & pan support......................................paid
6.FordPrefect......1.5lt Kettle......................................................paid
7.WolfCub..........1 litre kettle.....................................................paid
8.Johnnytheboy........1 litre kettle...............................................paid
9.Dingo................1.5lt kettle & pan support................................paid
10.Subedarmajor.....1.5 ltr kettle + cook set and pan support.........paid
11.MacFeegle.........1 litre kettle...................................................paid
12.Born Slippy.......... 1litre kettle..................................................paid
13.chelks...................1.5 ltr kettle and pot stand...........................paid
14.schwuk..................1.5 ltr kettle and cookset............................paid
15.jddubber............1.5ltr, cook set and pan stand..........................paid
16.andy2112............can't remember will check......................cheaque in the post
17.me :)

D

Deleted member 4605

Oh, you're actually getting one yourself eh? And I thought you were just doing this for the good of everyone else! :lmao:

I've said it before, but I'll say it again here: huge thanks to Steve for running this and the other group buys.

:You_Rock_

FordPrefect

Nov 25, 2008
Aberdeen
Kettle has arrived. Doesn't leak. They won't let me make fires in the office, so that's the end of testing for now.

Thank you very much for arranging this sandbag.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Hoping I'm not teaching anyone to suck eggs but remember you're supposed to boil them up a couple of times and toss the water before having a cuppa out of them, makes sure any nasty, smeggy stuff is gone. (PS nasty, smeggy stuff is in the COSHH list ;))

Ghillie kettles are much more fun than stoves for boiling water :D

Cheers,

Alan

stickbow

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2006
Northampton England
Hi Steve
The Ghillie kettle arrived this morning and the quality is superb, I boiled some water in it at lunch time in the driveway using some wood I had stored (nice dry stuff) it boiled very quickly and was a lot of fun, fantastic peice of kit.
Thanks again for your effort.

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
I've been 'informed' mine arrived this morning..... but I'm not allowed to see/play with it till Christmas !!

Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE