Genuine army surplus Dalington

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Don't think so I sent the 1st email 3 weeks ago and the phone number gave a not known type of message. Thought i would check on here for any Darlington local and I think a member may work there.

LIONHEARTJH

Jul 20, 2015
On the road
I live in an apartment with perfect view of the store, it looks as if it is still in business and if you want I can go in on your behalf and speak with the 2 guys that work there? Give me a PM if you wish :)

LIONHEARTJH

Jul 20, 2015
On the road
UPDATE: I just realised you are talking about a different army surplus store to the on next to my apartment (Kitt Pongo & The Hogman - Best shop!!). However, the Genuine Army Surplus store a bit further up on the same road is owned and run by a guy that I know. I can try and get in touch with him if you wish and also, I believe the store is up for sale and as I haven't been up that way in a while I can't comment on if it is still open or not sorry. But please, PM me and I will try to help you :)

MT606

Nomad
Jan 17, 2013
North of the southern wall.
I thought it was owned/ run by 2 women? Or does the father of the dark haired woman still own it? Out of GAS D and Kit pongo, I'd say GAS has more kit and more variation of kit tbh, and you can usually find a car park space either right at the front door or a few car lengths down the road from the door, just be carefull if you reverse out ;-)

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
It always used to be owned by Jack Thompson iirc, then his Son took over again, iirc, it's been about 25 years since I've seen either to talk to/ of.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Just an update, it's open, business as usual so they said, I did say that I had tried calling as well as others had, they looked blank, so I rang while I was there and........ it rang ? but anywho, just a heads up that they're still going strong :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE