Gents...why ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Llwyd

Forager
Jan 6, 2013
Eastern Canada
Now thats what I call wife swapping!

Do you have a picture?

(of the rifle)

I have since traded the Kalashnikov, two beaver traps, a fiberglass canoe and an old 35mm camera for a new wife. The old one was having maintenance issues and I could not afford spares. I am always looking to trade up.

The government seized my warhead. Something about Canada and non nuclear proliferation? I was just going to set it off at grand dads gravel pit:cool:

My latest slave girl is French so I do not always understand when she yells at me so it is all good.
IMG_01852.jpg

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just tell her to get back in the kitchen, where she belo......................AHgggggghhhhh!!!!!..........Noo!...........No!......honestly.......Ooww!....I was...Oohf!..only kidd....pherrrpff..oof!

Can you believe this; As I pressed the "post" button, I was already telling my other half what I'd written, just in case she happens to see it and "gets the wrong end of the rolling pin":bluThinki

Steve

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Can you believe this; As I pressed the "post" button, I was already telling my other half what I'd written, just in case she happens to see it and "gets the wrong end of the rolling pin":bluThinki

Steve

Always remember my son, talk softly and carry a bloody big shield...

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I have since traded the Kalashnikov, two beaver traps, a fiberglass canoe and an old 35mm camera for a new wife. The old one was having maintenance issues and I could not afford spares. I am always looking to trade up.

Wives are a bit like cars - always handy to have a clunker to begin with - get some experience and then trade it in for the one you really want :D

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Wives are a bit like cars - always handy to have a clunker to begin with - get some experience and then trade it in for the one you really want :D

Red you are going to spare bed/couch hell for that one... (very funny though, work out the kinks on a bad un and then enjoy the kinks on a good un :naughty: )

Dontkillbill

Forager
Feb 24, 2013
PEI Canada
www.youtube.com
This thread reminds me of a joke video I posted about man vs woman camping.

I like the wilderness etc. SHe likes the shower and the softbed. I do admit to liking the creature comfords more and more as I age.

[video=youtube_share;doH7S7wcuO0]http://youtu.be/doH7S7wcuO0[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE