Gents...why ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Why ask a question that's impossible to answer.
If your even asking it your doing something wrong.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Any response you don't like just say "you are getting more like your mother when you say that"

or ask loving questions like

"you seem upset and a little puffy....are you worried about your weight?"

Even offer feedback like "gravity is not the friend of that outfit".

Try it - it works.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Man up and stand your ground. If she's wrong, she's wrong. What's the worst that could happen? :rolleyes:

I told a work colleague "Your bum makes those jeans look big" :pokenest:

I never liked her anyway.

I have been known to stand up to my wife, but on investigation, it usually turns out that my wife really was right, rather than simply believing that she was. Nowadays I just give in like every other bloke...

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Any response you don't like just say "you are getting more like your mother when you say that"

or ask loving questions like

"you seem upset and a little puffy....are you worried about your weight?"

Even offer feedback like "gravity is not the friend of that outfit".

Try it - it works.

Haha.

I'll try these.

In swmbo's eyes Avon, dreadful boots, shampoo and hair salon appointments are fine.

My 'small' purchases however are akin to murder.

touched by nature

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Look if you can fathom out a woman, write a book and you will an incredibly wealthy man, put me down for a copy, I've only been married since 1979!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
In swmbo's eyes Avon, dreadful boots, shampoo and hair salon appointments are fine.

My 'small' purchases however are akin to murder.

Exactly, makeup, hair appointments, weird goop creams, handbags, more than three pair of shoes at a time....these are all hobby purchases and need to be considered as such.

Drills, saws etc. are household purchases just as washing machines and hoovers are.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
In a philosophical vein;
If a man says something in a forest and there is no woman there to hear him
Will he still be wrong? :banghead:
Simon
Answers on a postcard please.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Exactly, makeup, hair appointments, weird goop creams, handbags, more than three pair of shoes at a time....these are all hobby purchases and need to be considered as such.

Drills, saws etc. are household purchases just as washing machines and hoovers are.

Ahem ! :rolleyes: and today HWMBLT bought two new silicon spatulas and I bought a new trowel and a cold chisel :rolleyes:
I think of them all as household purchases, but I still buy a different deodourant and shampoo for each of us :D
The last handbag I bought was a black response pak :D Himself got a new North Face daypack.
Shoes however are a necessity....flats, medium and high, boots, shoes, sandals, dressy and working, in at least eight different colours each :D :D
The biggest issue between the sexes is why supposedly intelligent men cannot understand this :rolleyes:

:grouphug:

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE