G'day...from Swindon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FCDisaster

Apr 11, 2012
Chepstow, Monmouthshire
I have already posted a few things so thought I should give a proper introduction.

Currently live in Swindon and have dabbled in bushcraft a few years back while living in Dorset. With an increasingly busy lifestyle I am feeling the call of the outdoors and the opportunity to meet and mix with likeminded individuals.

Hope to help get a Swindon/Wilts/Glos group going as seems there are many on here with plenty of enthusiasm & kit but no group to 'play' with!

Thanks (and be gentle!)

Ian.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Used to live in Swindon myself, born that if i can actually admit that :lmao: Hands On Bushcraft are in Swindon i believe, might be worth checking them out.

no affiliation etc etc, tbh i got my Mora from them 2 days ago and noticed the return address was a Swindon one :p Used to be in the same scout group as the instructor.

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Welcome aboard!
I lived in Wroughton for 13 years but now back in Wales. I still visit a lot as I have friends there and one or two of them getting into Bushcraft now.
Gimme a shout If you get a group sorted and I'll pop up and join the fun.

You're more than welcome to pay the huge fine that is the Severn Bridge toll and come see what we have to offer in the Wye Valley too.

Richie

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE