Gday from Holland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

David.from.Holland

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2008
Holland
Hello all, although already a member of several other backpacking related forums thought I'd register here to join in all the fun. My passion is backpacking or canoeing to remote areas and being self sufficient for multiple days. In recent years I swung to UL gear because my knees started to give me trouble.

I have one question right away, my chosen avatar doesn't want to upload. I get "Error occurred during the moving of the uploaded file." after gently pressing the upload button. My avatar is 100x100 pixels and 40 kB large so it should work?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
An interesting combination of Aussie and Dutch :D Good to have you on the site, the members here are a great bunch and i'm sure that you'll be made to feel right at home. I'll have a look into your issue with the avatar. ;)

Ahh, try 80x80 and a max 20kb The profile pic can be bigger at 100x100

David.from.Holland

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2008
Holland
The avatar thing has been sorted! Didn't work using the "user menu" "my profile" on the left of the screen. But using "Gallery" "user cp" "edit avatar" I got my pic uploaded (and indeed < 20 kB).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE