Full membership - to buy or not to buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo,

I'm in need of a little advice..

I'd like to become a full member as to try and sell some of my items I need to shift, but I'm worried I won't be able to sell them. Money is tight and although I'd like to contribute with a full membership I'm not sure I can really spare even the meager £15 right now. But I do want to and I do need a little cash back on some items I've accumulated to help pay for the recent not, bills and birthdays etc..

Are there any secret privileges? Like cool handshakes, underground meeting places or special bathroom keys?? Lol

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Will there be a nude calendar photo entry!?

And radishes are the fruit of the black and white devil!(badger, not domino..!)

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
I just signed up the other week.the way I looked at it was .im pretty much on here most nights reading reveiws and how too's past and present.if I was too try too accumulate that sort of info via books/courses etc it cost me way more than the subscription fee.not too mention the on hand help everyone's willing too offer on problem projects.a cause well worth supporting I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
All the radish talk, are the mods rabbits!?

I'll speak with my other half.. ooh then I could sell stuff annnd be part of the in crowd like all the cool kids!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE