FS Terry Kidd/TK Neck Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miggers

Forager
Dec 31, 2006
Oxford
I have my eyes on something special so SWMBO has agreed if I thin out my current collection.

For sale Terry Kidd neck knife,full tang 4mm 01 steel 3'' blade 6.5'' oal,oak scales with red fibre liners fixed to the tang with epoxy resin brass pins and lanyard tube,comes with a hand stitched neck sheath. Paypal £40 posted RMSD.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24833536@N05/3624775730/

Has seen light use and sharpened with a Spyderco. Used to live in the bottom of my fishing bag but I find a Stainless Steel Mora more useful.

Thanks, Pete

Miggers

Forager
Dec 31, 2006
Oxford
Hi

I have only really been a buyer, am I way off on price? I paid Terry £50 last year. Open to sensible offers... Thanks, Pete

dave1942

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 15, 2005
Hemel Hempstead
I agree with the others. I purchased a similar TK kneck knife on BB a couple of weeks ago.Almost the same as yours except that mine is 3mm and no liners. Mine was also £40. They are a lovely little knife and well worth what you are asking. I am very tempted but cannot justify it.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hey Miggers,

Hope you don't mind but I've forwarded link to non-member mate who may be interested

Goatboy

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Stick by your price it would be a bargain. I have been after a knife like this for a few months but unfortunatly pay day is a few week off.

Good luck with it and if you still have it on the 29th I'll have it.

bigmul

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2008
Whitley Bay
I agree with the others. I purchased a similar TK kneck knife on BB a couple of weeks ago.Almost the same as yours except that mine is 3mm and no liners. Mine was also £40. They are a lovely little knife and well worth what you are asking. I am very tempted but cannot justify it.

Hi Dave,

Have you got a link on BB where you got it from? Tempted!

Cheers
Craig

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE