Frosts Clipper horizontal carry kydex sheath with firesteel holder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have been working up a design for a compact horizontal carry sheath for a customer.

The belt loop and firesteel are permanently attached unlike my normal modular sheath system.

This is a prototype sheath to suit a Mora Clipper and a Light My Fire Firesteel 1.0 firesteel.
DSC04730.jpg

DSC04733.jpg

Horizontal carry belt loop fits up to a 40mm wide belt.
Sheath will fit the carbon, stainless and serrated version of the clipper.
DSC04742.jpg

(sheath only, knife and firesteel not included).

SOLD

Last edited:

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I usually make a modular sheath system and this was just a design i worked up to make as compact a package as possible.
The modular system is more versatile because you can swap the accessories around for different carry positions but if you want something like this just drop me a PM.

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
I usually make a modular sheath system and this was just a design i worked up to make as compact a package as possible.
The modular system is more versatile because you can swap the accessories around for different carry positions but if you want something like this just drop me a PM.

Modular system sounds just as good.

PM'd

:cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE