Free weekend bushcraft course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Ok cheers guys, I have all the emails and will send out messages to people soon, the dates are looking like the first weekend in March just waiting on confirmation of woodland avaiblity for that weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Sorry it's been such a while, but the free course will be held on the second weekend in Apr it's the 11th till the 13th. Emails will be sent this week to confirm if people are still interested.

Cheers

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
Sorry it's been such a while, but the free course will be held on the second weekend in Apr it's the 11th till the 13th. Emails will be sent this week to confirm if people are still interested.

Cheers

Awesome - that's one of the only weekends I'm not working from now till May :D And what a great way to spend it!

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Thanks to everyones interest I have no more space free now, I have tried to inculde as many as I could i am waiting for two replies so if i don't get anything back by the end of the week i will fire out some more emails. Sorry if you missed out, maybe i could do something at the moot this year?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE