Free weekend bushcraft course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Ok no catches, but I am running a free weekend beginner bushcraft course in the spring and I am after 10 people to attend the course in woodland just outside Southampton.

I want to test out the course content on a live group and get feed back on the course and instruction method, before going to market with it.

All food and cost will be met by myself, all I require is you give honest constructive crictersim so I can build up the course.

The course will run Friday evening to Sunday afternoon.

Any question please ask.

Any one interested?

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Hi mate will do, I will email everyone so if you could send my your email in a pm if you have not already! Did you ever get that bow drill working!!!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'll try and get along for this John, I need to make the trip tie in with a visit to friends but I should be good.

Pencil me in and I'll keep an eye on the dates

Aug 21, 2013
dudley
hi please let me know dates i would like to offer help if i can as i worked as an event organizer for some years.
best wishes
steve

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
Mate that sounds awesome! Can you PM me your number - I'll give you a ring with a question I have... Cheers - Will

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
Depending on the date I would be interested in this. Was gutted I missed the training day in January.
Once you've set the date I'll give you a definitive answer.

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
Depending on when it is, I would like to come along. I deliver quite a lot of beginner courses myself and I would be happy to give you some feedback based on my experience.
I will PM you my email

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Thanks for the interest gents I will let you know of the dates ASAP I still have a couple of slots available, if anyone still fancys it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE