free place basket making 3rd aug

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
can anyone use my place on the basket making course?

i have had a hospital apt come through weeks before i expected it and i really cant afford healthwise to postpone it so for medical reasons im now unable to come to the moot

there is no refund available for the basket making course so send me a pm if you can use my place and ill give you my ticket number

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
thanks eric, me too,

i saw some beautiful woven lined pots the other day, just the right size for a small piece made on a back strap loom with that heddle i made last year. i was planning to weave some dried grasses and maybe even twigs in it too.

2 years ago i had carpal tunnel operations and my left hand has started to numb again, although i am right handed. i went to the GP last week and it seems there is evidence of accompanying muscle wastage that i just hadnt realised was happening. the longer i leave it the more permanent damage there is so i was very pleased when this apt came through so quickly and felt it too important to put off

i hope you all have a great moot

TeaBee

Jun 12, 2011
Devon
Tina, sorry to hear you’ve had to cancel (and you’ve lost your booking deposit too –that seems harsh). I hope that all goes well at the hospital.

Eric, I’m sorry I can’t join your leatherwork course this year – last year’s was great - but hope I’ll be able to get to the Moot if there are still places left next week.

All the best

Trev

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE