Free 3M Safety Glasses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Just received this from 3M
'Due to high volumes of sample requests, 3M are experiencing delays in dispatching the products. We will endeavour to have your sample with you as soon as possible'.
It may be a while until they arrive lads/lasses

Sack

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Wessex - a country, a history, a story, a belief. I guess if a country that becomes part of a larger country loses its identity, someone should let the Scots know...or the Bretons, or the Irish, or the Basques...or the Kurds.

Red

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Wessex - a country, a history, a story, a belief. I guess if a country that becomes part of a larger country loses its identity, someone should let the Scots know...or the Bretons, or the Irish, or the Basques...or the Kurds.

Red

Oh I know, I know Red, only pulling your leg.
Your earlier post did sound a little holier than thou. Didn't think your choice of words reflected fairly on some of the others.
Just so long as Wessex Water doesn't start to charge me more for my annual water bill ...

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Many thanks for the heads up......

Red mirror Fuels for me !

I love it when companies give away fre stuff. Actually, safety glasses are very useful for so many everyday things, like mountain biking (keeps wind/rain/bugs/branches out of the eyes).

Yup, I got the red fuels for being on my bike (if they don't look too daft).

R

RBrackeen

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate the massive response to our promotional web site. However, we do want to point out that it is intended for registered UK businesses only. We do run a cross check of details with a database of registered businesses. Therefore, if you are a consumer, I am sorry to say that you will not receive a free sample.

If you are interested in purchasing 3M Safety Eyewear you could visit our online store at www.3MSelect.co.uk and use promotional code 3meyewear, which will entitle you to a special discount of 15%!

Again thank you very much for the positive comments and website traffic.

Regards,
Rhett Brackeen
E-Channel & CRM Executive
3M Safety & Protection Services
3M United Kingdom PLC, 3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8HT

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
did he/she join this site just to post that one post. does anyone else think that she/he is doing that on other forums?

Who knows...

I suspect 3M have had a lot of requests for free glasses seeing as the 'offer' would have made it onto a lot of forums..

3M are politely saying don't take the P*&^s out of us..

Which is fair enough when you think about it...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE