Free 3M Safety Glasses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Cheers I have gone for some with Blue lenses called Fuel.

I keep a pair of clear lense safty goggles in the side of my pack as they are usefull for a number of Bushy things:
Going through thickets where branches could hit your eyes, setting sprung snares, knapping flints, using my catapult etc..

nige7whit

Forager
Feb 10, 2009
Brize Norton / Midlands (rest)
Many thanks for the heads up......

Red mirror Fuels for me !

I love it when companies give away fre stuff. Actually, safety glasses are very useful for so many everyday things, like mountain biking (keeps wind/rain/bugs/branches out of the eyes).

Zeph

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2009
Manchester
If you look in the terms and conditions it's a maximum of three free pairs per company, I've just ordered another pair lol !

I hope they turn up.

Mar 10, 2010
UK
it says you must be a valid UK company... anyone who got a free pair and does not belong to a valid company is breaking the law...

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I'd like to have ordered a free pair but as I'm not working at the moment, I just can't tell a lie.
Silly sod I know.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I got mine sent to work and will actually use them there. I think I'll order a couple more tomorrow...want to be my consultant on that and make an executive decision Hugo? I can pay you in safety glasses.;)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'd like to have ordered a free pair but as I'm not working at the moment, I just can't tell a lie.
Silly sod I know.

I'd personally call that a pretty damn good moral compass.

Never been into taking things by pretending I'm something I'm not

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE