Fourth Underblanket Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well, I have picked them all up. Packed them last night in the wagon cab in Warwick. So they will be posted off tomorrow morning. When they arrive Monday/Tuesday will you please let me know on here. Save me checking with Post Office.

litefoot

Forager
Jan 8, 2007
northamptonshire
Wanderinstar you are a top man ,the underblanket arrived today and looks great.....just got to work out how to set it up.
Thankyou soooo much,Litefoot.:You_Rock_

harlequin

Aug 8, 2004
UK
Mine arrived today. I'll attempt to set it up over the weekend.:rolleyes:
Thanks for organising the buy.

:You_Rock_

Harly

Richie O

Jan 10, 2007
Harold Wood, Essex
Mine arrived a couple of days ago, but i was at work and had to go to the post office to pick it up! I couldn't wait till i had time... Then yesterday i had a day off and picked it up and got my test midget to try it out :D

IMAGE_090.jpg

Thanks again!!

:You_Rock_

220607.jpg

Well folks I managed to get a couple of days off from work to sort some stuff out so today strssed out to hell with it all I took my doggy and my new underblanket up the hills/woods and spent the whole afternoon chilling. The hammock with an underblanket was unbelievably more comfortable than a thermarest popped in, I'm totally chuffed. My kelly kettle bubbled away below with some non pine needle tea:lmao: and I lay there for several hours finishing once again "Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold, a good read and highly recomended my friends. Thanks again wanderingstar, you are a gentleman and I owe you a favour!

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Errr, Sorry Nick.:eek: My fault entirely. I put yours and mjk123's behind bedroom mirror while I packed the rest up. I forgot them both until yesterday afternoon. Got it packed up now and will post it tomorrow. It is in the car ready to go to Post Office.
Once again, extremely s-o-r-r-y.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE