Fourth Underblanket Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

silvergirl

Nomad
Jan 25, 2006
Angus,Scotland
Mine arrived last Tuesday (Thank You :You_Rock_ )

My computer got fried in lightning storms a couple of weeks ago so I haven't been able to get on to the site till now to say thanks.

Haven't tried it out yet, but head of for Sweden shortly so no doubt it will be put to very good use there.

:D

mjk123

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 24, 2006
Switzerland
Hi, I'm back off hols so if you want to delve behind your mirror any time over the next few weeks I'd be grateful. Cheers for organising this BTW

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well Nick if, as it says in your profile, you are 8 years old. You will find it a struggle to put blanket back in stuff sack. If it was easy to get in it would mean a bigger stuff sack, which would take up more room in your pack. My 15 year old son struggles to put his sleeping bag back in his stuff sack. So may I suggest you do what he does. Get your dad to do it.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Should have jumped aboard on the last one. Never mind!:rolleyes:

How about if people interested continue to post in this thread, when there are enough, maybe you could do another? Would that be OK or a bit presumptious of me?!:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE