Forum glitch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry for the hassle, we're working on the site wide search changing it out for a much better search engine and it caused a problem, should be fine now though. There might be the odd interruption during the say as we work on it further but nothing major at all.

Thanks for your patience everyone
T

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
I use tapatalk in my iPad but don't get anything coming up in Unread.
Does anyone know if this is connected ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Me three, all day :( i'm so stuck in the habit of clicking the new post button that i am driving myself slowly crackers every time i do it, especially after i have just done it ........... three times

mousey

Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I click on it occasionally in the hope it's sorted :)

not much of a problem really, I've just resorted to using the what's new button instead.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Yeah same here but my old brain is taking some reprogramming, stubborn grey matter

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Should all be good from about 90 minutes ago.

If there's any issue flag them up for us to look at, I don't think there will be though :D

Search is now way faster and more accurate - Remember to use the advanced search if you're trying to narrow your search...

Thanks for your patience everyone ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE