For those of you who combine bushcraft and bike travel ......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
Awesome. Myself and Melonfish have just purchased hybrids and aim to get some travel in the summer - probably around the Derbyshire area to start with, where we normally yomp about.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
nice one i have been wanting to do this for a while so i will be out a few times this summer...going to join site now..cheers allan

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Cool idea & site. I have done quite a few trips on my bike, since I got it kast Christmass, many of which have involved taking bushcraft gear in the panniers & just escaping for the day. I want to stay out for a few days & may do something along the south downs way. I shall join up & take a look.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Have joined up & it looks good so far, just beed to get that critical mass ofusers going now. Will contribute when I have some free time

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
The critical mass is key to all of this 37 members so far (as of 10.30) plenty of posts. I'm hoping that some of the guys who have completed the wrt event this weekend will start to post pics etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE