For the Zombie Lovers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Why does it have to be a virus? The same has been applied to vampires and werewolves and it's still just as messy and full of BS. Might as well just own up to the illogic and go back to calling it supernatural.

Because Ciph and myself were looking for rhyme and reason to it.

One of the fundamental cross fiction aspects seems to be that if one gets bitten by a Zombie and lives one later either becomes a Zombie or dies from the infection.

In WWZ a young Israeli soldier is saved after being bitten and then having her hand removed by amputation. Hence why it maybe a Viral element.

( Just for fun!! don't stress it !! :) )

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
Because Ciph and myself were looking for rhyme and reason to it.

One of the fundamental cross fiction aspects seems to be that if one gets bitten by a Zombie and lives one later either becomes a Zombie or dies from the infection.

In WWZ a young Israeli soldier is saved after being bitten and then having her hand removed by amputation. Hence why it maybe a Viral element.

( Just for fun!! don't stress it !! :) )

My comment was aimed at movie/TV series creators, not you and Ciph. If zombiism being viral isn't integral to the plot then it seems a bit hackneyed and redundant now.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
My comment was aimed at movie/TV series creators, not you and Ciph. If zombiism being viral isn't integral to the plot then it seems a bit hackneyed and redundant now.

Do we have some Movie/TV creators on the forum then? :)

Ok , I see what you are saying - its all just for fun

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
The best film in the whole Zombie genre in my opinion is The Dead, it’s my favourite anyway. The setting, the casting, writing, pacing even it’s low budget works perfectly.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
The best film in the whole Zombie genre in my opinion is The Dead, it’s my favourite anyway. The setting, the casting, writing, pacing even it’s low budget works perfectly.

Definitely a different and novel take on the typical American Teenagers Vs Undead situation.

Love the location and backdrop.

Reactions: CLEM

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Definitely a different and novel take on the typical American Teenagers Vs Undead situation.

Love the location and backdrop.
If you haven’t seen it Mr TeeDee mate then hunt it down, I really don’t reckon you’ll be disappointed at all. It’s very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeDee

TLM

Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
How about the real world zombies, they all seem to have some kind of plugs on or in their ears and certainly act as the rest of the world does not exist. So far I have not observed them eating any ones brains but they occasionally seem to attack ordinary people when they bump into then in their no-observation state ...

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
How about the real world zombies, they all seem to have some kind of plugs on or in their ears and certainly act as the rest of the world does not exist. So far I have not observed them eating any ones brains but they occasionally seem to attack ordinary people when they bump into then in their no-observation state ...

Won't be eating each others brains, nothing in there :rofl:

Is very strange actually how many people have headphones in. However I must admit, being in the city, when I'm walking to or from the garage when car/van has issues (couple miles) I normally stick headphones on and march onward.. nothing of interest to see or hear really.... Likewise again, being in the city, occasionally I'll put my big over ear headphones on when walking the dog, sometimes it's a politer way of ignoring people locally who I don't want to/have the time to have a chat with...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE