Someone has been done for carry Zombie knives.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Lets be fair to the rozzers here, (and I am not talking about the met who are a special case) they have a difficult job to do and they are never there when you want them but always on your case when you don't. The law needs to be flexible and I think notwithstanding the ridiculous burden that Government piles on with silly and ineffective laws the basic principle is there that they can find a reason to arrest you if they want to, but if you are not causing any trouble they won't. Sometimes it is necessary to find an excuse to get somebody of the streets for something they could not otherwise pin on them. Does anyone seriously think that these guys were just out for a bit of bushcraft?

Reactions: TriggerRover

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham

Funnily enough here are the two articles I read.

I would just like to point out the knives in the first article idiotic and I am certainly not promoting any violence. In fact I don't know what I am trying to say, just the article annoyed me
Are they not Zombie swords? The one in the top article must be at least 2 foot long.
All of the kids by me seem to go round dressed like wannabe ninjas.
I highly recommend Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell as it has some stuff about the effect the press has in these situation and what the result is.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE