For gyus with kids...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Two years then stopped trying and it happened, one friend adopted after years of trying then it happened. It can take time for the ladies to get back to normal cycles and then there's the old boy not knowing what's hit him. Smoking ,drinking, diet can also factor in this day n age.

Ps when it did happen it didn't flipping stop 3xgirlies

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
Didn't see this thread when it started, seems like most of the advice was sound though. I was thinking about it being the pill taking time to 'wear off' so I'm glad someone mentioned that. Congrats to you both, it's a magical time. My first will be 1 next week, just enjoy it, it feels like 5mins ago we found out we were expecting and now he's about to have his first birthday. It's mad! Wonderful, but mad.

And what Zingmo said..... Yeah, do that! Haha! :)

Jim

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I've only just seen this thread. Read it from the 1st post and the end has just made me feel happy :) I have three kids, although I can't offer any advice as they weren't planed - much like the whole of my life so far...

Have fun the journey is just beginning....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE