Flu virus, now even I'm worried!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Right, I decided to get to the bottom of this once and for all, so I phoned the government's swine flu hot line. Guess what???

All I got was crackling. :D

Martin

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Dash it the jokes are making me laugh too hard!
I thought that as one who likes to be prepared (ex-Scout Leader and member of a Survival site....) I was ready for anything...however, as I am suffering from a very chesty cold (no I have not visited Mexico, Scotland or any other Swine Flu area...) I have now coughed half my lung tissue all over the keyboard due to excessive laughter!
I was not prepared for that!
Now I have a gross job of getting the keyboard sanitized!
If choke to death due to these jokes will I be a confirmed victim of Swine Flue despite all my preparations?

D

Deleted dude 7861

A bear, a lion and a pig meet in the forest.

The bear said, “If I roar in the forests of North America, the entire forest is shivering with fear.”

The Lion said, “If I roar on the great plains of Africa, the entire savannah is shivering with fear.”

The pig said,”Big deal. I only have to cough, and the entire planet sh*ts itself.”

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
All I can say is that I hope all the pooh pooh chorus is correct and this does not amount to anything. Otherwise I fear the Grim Reaper may wipe that smirk off of your collective faces.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
We're all doomed! The end of the world is coming. Whose fault is it and where do I claim my compensation. Will there be any celebrities?

Excellent Celt! That made me laugh :lmao:

i personally think something needs to be done about the excessive level of bad puns in this thread

you lot have missed your calling, you should write headlines for the sun or something

You're right humblebumble. Some people have made a right 'pigs ear' of those jokes and should 'trot' along now............they really should be given the 'chop'........and save their bacon before it's too late.

All I can say is that I hope all the pooh pooh chorus is correct and this does not amount to anything. Otherwise I fear the Grim Reaper may wipe that smirk off of your collective faces.

I'm sure we'll all be just fine Chinkapin. I don't think the pooh, pooh chorus is smirking as such, but maybe we will be, at the panickers after it's all fizzled out to nothing. (A few weeks time at my guess)

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I used to have a pet Newt called Tiny. Everyone used to ask why he was called Tiny, so I said it is because he is my newt...

I'll get my bags.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
But its selling Alcohol hand cleaner.

Dad is getting some for the Chapel, I advised him to get a decent make, not an own brand, to check for flammability.

Inflammable things are `good.`

(We have the Govt leaflet at St Loys, no ones read it, no doubt its also full of very lame jokes...)

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I used to have a pet Newt called Tiny. Everyone used to ask why he was called Tiny, so I said it is because he is my newt...

I'll get my bags.

I used to be a Werewolf, but Im alright............. Nooooouuuuuuwwwwww !
Why are there no headache tablets in the jungle?...........because the parrots eat-'em-all.

:sadwavey: :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I can't have that anymore :( I love grilled cheese; good plain bread, with rich strong red cheddar roasted under the grill until it's bubbling almost crispy.....maybe sliced tomatoes on it too with wee slivers of red onion, top it with flat leaved parsley :approve: ......fake cheese is vile :sigh:

I've just had dinner and here I'm thinking really hard to not go and make cheese on toast. :rolleyes:

cheers,
Toddy:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE