FlexcutCarving Jack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
Hi folks

I have a right handed Carving Jack I'd like to swap.

Its in great condition, still very sharp and it hasn't been sharpened, its had very little use, The stopping compound and board are still unused.
Its not in its original package but it is in its leather pouch [some discoloration where it has formed around the tool, but looks very good]

I'm lookikng for a decent canoe paddle for white water use.

Cash adjustment possible for the right paddle, I've been looking for something like a Werner Nantahala or similar

Thanks folks

Drew

DanBow

Nomad
Nov 29, 2010
Wrexham, North Wales
Are you after anything in particular or just a general paddle that will handle white water? I have a couple of paddles that I don't use but I have rarely been in white water. I will dig them out and give you names etc. if your interested.

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
Yeah names and pics would be good.
As for purpose of paddle, it's got to be able to cope with white water but I have a open mind about it if that makes sense!
Thanks
Drew

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
Thanks Kev, you have some great looking items there, some very tempting!

I'm trying to update some of my tired looking boat kit using some of the kit that I dont use, so as tempting as it is, I'll decline for now!

Thanks kindly for the offer though

Drew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE