First Meth's Stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
I think you'd shift a few.. just have to work out the cost for materials and labour.

Folk can't resist a shiny new bit of kit. :D
cheers I am also working on a self feed version of it so can burn much longer also a better way for a pot stand was going to have a rim at bottom with holes in to put legs in for stand

Faz

Mar 24, 2011
Cheshire
I'd pay for one. Rather buy this than anything made outside U.K. And I voted remain (Topical) lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
I'd pay for one. Rather buy this than anything made outside U.K. And I voted remain (Topical) lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol ok after I have finished testing I may make a few up see how it goes I think the self feed one is going to be really good much longer burn time just waiting on silicon tube and a few other bits to come to finish it :)

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
cheers I am also working on a self feed version of it so can burn much longer also a better way for a pot stand was going to have a rim at bottom with holes in to put legs in for stand

Looking forward to seeing the finished article. :)

peaks

Settler
May 16, 2009
Derbys
Thats a lovely bit of kit - I'd certainly buy one if available. Seen the Tato Gear self feed stoves? - might get the inspiration/creativity flowing lol

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Thats a lovely bit of kit - I'd certainly buy one if available. Seen the Tato Gear self feed stoves? - might get the inspiration/creativity flowing lol
yes looks a great little stove I have lots of ideas for stoves just waiting on materials to get them started hope mine comes out as good ATB Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE