First Meet For Those Who Can't Do The Big One!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
What a brilliant weekend! The hostess with the mostest was on top form and I pretty much ache all over from laughing so hard. Can't wait to see some of the pictures and obviously meet up with you all again on the big one. Until then I think all I can say is...your unberweevable!

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi You Cats! Thanks for an amazing weekend, I know we didn't get up to much bushcrafty stuff but still a top weekend. It was great to see some good friends that I hadn't seen for a long time. Special thanks to the Websters for providing 5 star accommodation. Cheers Al for feeding us like lords. My guts ache from laughing and my head aches from lemon popsi cola.

Its all good in the robin hood and I have posted a few gentle photos on the Out and About heading. Can't wait for your pics and special video!

Atb

Ivan...

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
Thanks Cookie Monster. I'm glad you liked the stuff about the stone railway. I'm not sure which thing made you laugh most, my wet bed or my ying tong friend. I'm sure they ripped me to pieces after I left early - probably about both. C'est le vie.

See you soon at one of the forthcoming meets.

... people often call in for a brew and chat , whenever they see my car parked outside the wood.

You have a car now? Boy, times change lol.

It is a bit short notice i know, but anyone that feels like it is welcome to join us. ( also, saves anyone moaning that they were not invited, or informed, you know who you are ! )

Ivan...

The main thing when people (they know who they are) say they didn't know about it, is because it's not being posted on the Facebook page. You need to get one of your lackies to forward all the info to there, for us that are allergic to the pages of BCUK lol.

mayobushcraft

Mar 22, 2007
Yeovil somerset
Ivan
Is there room for me. I would like to try to make that weekend the 1st to the 3rd. Let me know, Jackies dancing that weekend. Will need directions.

Thanks James

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi James, long time no see, hope life is good. You would be more than welcome to come along, i will PM you directions.

Atb

Ivan...

PS Please bring your blazing saddles coffee pot!

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi All, just a little reminder, about the upcoming mini meet, Friday 1st March - Sunday 3rd March, not sure with all the recent meets etc, who exactly is planning on coming.

To the best of my limited knowledge!

It's
Ivan
Alison
Kaya
Eran
Katie
Ichneumon
Elen Sentier
Skate
Mayobushcraft

Of course as usual anyone else that wants to come along, they are very welcome, no charge, just bring a small container of water, a seat if you require comfort, a fiver for group dining and a sense of humour, the rest will take care of itself, no massive activities planned, but we always seem to manage some kind of exercise and interesting things to do!

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Not to worry Elen, hope all goes well with your op, no doubt there will be plenty more meets posted in this section throughout the year! Us Dartmoor fools can't leave it too long between gatherings.

All the best.

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE