First Aid course dates 2007

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
What a great weekend.

Thanks tremendously to Wayne, Val, Mel and Rob for the preparation, bodies, woodland etc that went to make an excellent course. The teaching was informative and entertaining enriched by a wealth of personal experience. The practicals were fun, realistic and not too threatening.

It was also a very good bushcraft experience, in a superb woodland of mostly oak, and ash. The flowering plants included bluebell, orchids (pink blue bells!), wild garlic, lesser celandine, bugle, ground ivy, and nettle. Woodpeckers, owls and tree creepers also contributed. The camp setup was excellent. It is always good to share a camp fire.

Great team of attenders too. Everyone contributed from their experience.

Vimtoforblood

May 23, 2007
Midlands UK
I've just been reading about the first aid course and I'm interested in going to the Sept one.
Unfortunately the link in the 1st post says "restricted access".
Do you have any further info on the course, location etc.

gazza65

Mar 10, 2007
Se London
has anyone recieved a certificate yet from wayne, I did the same course in april & i haven,t heard from him since, despite a couple of emails

gazza65

Mar 10, 2007
Se London
Hi Guys.

You should receive your certs asap. I have had a complete PC failure and lost all my data. Now Sorted.

Have checked my door mat every morning and still nothing can you PM me please wayne to see if you have got my correct address

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Mine arrived this morning too. Many thanks for that, and for the smile it put on my face remembering what a great and inspiring few days it was.

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Because 'sorry is the hardest word to say' ;) It's weird, this came up a while ago but hasn't been resolved.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Got mine at the sorting office this morning - likely been there a few days.

Wayne, thank you again for a great experience ( and that was just us having a hug ), epic journey included, I am glad I went.

Admin/ PC glitches shouldnt detract from that and I would urge any members who havent taken up this offer to pester Tony/ Wayne for another course - is there a September one running?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE