Firesteel/Scraper/Holster sets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
ahh what a dam shame i love those too, just no spare funds at the min. Dont give them up just yet mate they are so neat and tidy perfect for ya belt etc

Last edited:

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'm going back to just popping backwards and forwards when I feel like it, this having to keep checking in to see if there are any pm's is a pita!;)

I've pm'd admin to drop me back to normal full member again

Thanks for the kind comments.

Steve

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'm sorry to hear it Steve they looked stunning, and I know it works as I have a slightly different take on one and it works so well for me.
Otherwise I'd have bought one from you.
here's a pic of mine.
IMG_0355.JPG
IMG_0356.JPG

I hope some folk buy them, as I really think it's a good idea that just hasn't been accepted yet, and we're all skint. You should maybe think of making again in the run up to Christmas?

Good luck,
GB

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Such a shame. These are really well made and work an absolute dream.
The scrapers are easy to hold and throw a good shower of sparks even on cheap rods.
The leatherwork is cracking too and make a lovely setup for firelighting.
I have mine on a neck cord and fit flat against my chest.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Don't be so disheartened mate - its a great bit of kit but its a bit of a bad time of year to be trying to launch it

maybe offer a bespoke service rather than make a batch and try and sell them?

rancid badger

Just to be clear: I am in no way disheartened.;)

I made a decision a few months back, to drop out of the makers market on here, for the exact same reasons I've done it this time;

a touch of arthritis in the hands, the repeated checking on pm's to try to ensure interested parties are dealt with promptly ( just courtesy:rolleyes:), and an increasing sense of frustration with both the aforementioned just make it a total waste of time for me personally:)

I should have stuck to my original decision, because, as soon as I decided to jack it this time, I felt much happier with the situation-result= Happy Days:cool:

Best wishes and thank you for your kind concern:eek:

Steve

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Glad to know your not too down, and you feel good about your decision.

Hobby making should always be something you enjoy...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE