Firesteel Blank Group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
I'm hoping to receive these tomorrow (Tue 26 Feb) and have all the envelopes addressed and ready to post out.

I've sent a payment reminder PM to Greg and mjk123 but not had a reply. If anyone knows them personally, could I ask you to give them a gentle nudge for me?

Interest in the third batch seems to have have been slower than the first two but I'll leave it open for another couple of weeks. Maybe once people have had their February salary... :)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Sorry mate I've been sorting out my son's birthday and this slipped my mind, I have just sent you payment via Paypal!

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
Payments all now in - thanks. (No apologies needed guys :) )

Just waiting for the steels to arrive and will let you all know when they have been sent out.

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
Update: Wed 27 Feb

I've just had confirmation that the steels have been sent to me today. Firesteelcam has been a total star :You_Rock_ and has done all the hard work of bagging the steels in 5s so I should be posting these out to you all tomorrow (Thu 28)

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
Not had them yet - sorry :(

Hope to have them tomorrow :)

Also - I've not had a single person disagree with BCUK as the recipient of surplus funds. Unless I hear otherwise Tony will be getting a PM asking for his postal address and who to make the cheque payable to :)

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
can you up my request to 15 please! :eek: :D (there may be some more soon as well:rolleyes: )

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Cheers Sparkplug :You_Rock_

My 5 arrived just a short while ago.

Thanks for the letter. Nice touch.

I have seasoned some Hazel that has had Honeysuckle twsted around it to make up a couple of handles.

Cheers mate and thanks for a speedy group buy.

George

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
hi Sparkplug,
A big thankyou for getting this group buy for us all. My firesteels arrived this morning, Saturday 1st March.
Cheers.

N

Newbie woodworm

:banghead: have I missed the boat or have you 5 that i can buy?

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
:banghead: have I missed the boat or have you 5 that i can buy?

You haven't missed the boat - I'm running a third batch and have added your name to the list. Will let you have payment details when we know it's definitely a goer - but at the moment there's only 10 left to be spoken for so it's looking good :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE