Fire side snifters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Finished off my bottle of Jura single malt - rum cask edition last night. Yum yum yum, but gone. SWMBO went shopping today, and the Tesco Clubcard discount er, facilitated purchase of a bottle of Talisker Skye single malt :)

Just sampling now….

Reactions: Madriverrob

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Finished off my bottle of Jura single malt - rum cask edition last night. Yum yum yum, but gone. SWMBO went shopping today, and the Tesco Clubcard discount er, facilitated purchase of a bottle of Talisker Skye single malt :)

Just sampling now….

By coincidence, I am just sipping a glass of the Rum Cask finished Jura :)

It's very pleasant!

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
By coincidence, I am just sipping a glass of the Rum Cask finished Jura :)

It's very pleasant!
The odd thing for me is that I often prefer a piece of ice in malt, but the Jura was really very nice when sipped neat, from a wide glass. I will have to make sure I get another bottle when I can. You know, just to keep the Talisker and the bottles of Highland Park (Viking Honour) company :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Sad, sad day; I have just finished my bottle of 18 year old Caol Ila (OK, so it was a double).

On the plus side it means I need to be planning my next trip to Islay :)
The finest spirit in the world imo. I'm sipping a Blackberry Port fortified with Calvados. Pretty good if I do say so myself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE