Fire! Ffffire!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Send it back as faulty, say it's a natural material that's supposed to be safe around fires, quote loads of consumer legal stuff and say you'll sue him, I'll let you have his address so you can go and sort it out with your mates if you don't get anywhere through the courts :D

:rofl::rofl: Brilliant idea Tony :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Oh yeah - join in do.....FRIEND!:p

What are you complaining about???

I didn't tell Bodge you're planning to be visiting a certain campsite not too far from him in a couple weeks so you don't have to worry about him turning up demanding satisfaction :p

Then again, maybe you can appease him with a pink tassel or two. I'm sure you've got a few spare :rolleyes:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Oh no Leon!
Damp tea bags are excellent for reviving tired sore eyes. Very good if you want to reduce redness after weeping your heart out after having toasted your favourite bit of kit - or so I understand!

leon-1

Oh no Leon!
Damp tea bags are excellent for reviving tired sore eyes. Very good if you want to reduce redness after weeping your heart out after having toasted your favourite bit of kit - or so I understand!

This is very much a glass half empty attitude John, it should be looked at as an opportunity to learn new skills or an excuse to buy more stuff. It also gives the idea that teabags are possibly good as ember extenders so they do have at least one use. ;)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well my new JF brew pouch has arrived safe and sound along with some spare for patching up the damaged one.
I believe this new one has been treated with snake oil so is flame, ember, bullet and earthquake proof.
Thanks John. :)

I have been described - in the past - as a "Snake oil salesman"....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE